Access to a student's financial information allows a third party to view detailed information concerning a student's account balance, receive electronic billing notifications, view payment history, and set up an Installment Payment Plan. Parents, guardians, and other third parties can follow the instructions below for setting up and accessing a third party account.
- Before a third party can access a student's information, the student must grant that person access.
- If you've already created a third party account and want to know how to use it, you can visit our instructions for using your third party MyOC account.
Granting Access (Students)
Students can follow our instructions for granting third party access. A student can choose which of the following categories to share with a third party:
- Chapel Attendance
- Financial Aid Information
- Student Account
- Faculty and Registrar's Office
- Spiritual Life
- Student Life
- Student Financial Services
Creating a Third Party Account
- Enter a password that follows all of the posted guidelines.
- Enter that same password again to confirm.
- Click "AddtoQueue" to create your account. (If many people submit the form at once, your account creation may take a few minutes to process.)
Using Parent/Guardian Access
Sign in with Third Party Account Information
- For your username, enter the email address to which the student sent your third party access information.
- Enter the password you created.
Currently, third party accounts cannot use the OC password change page or the forgot password page. If you need assistance logging in, please contact OC's Support Central at (405) 425 - 5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Have Accessed Your Third Party MyOC Account
From here, you will be able to view all student information to which the student has granted you access. You will also be able to view information for more than one student if multiple students have granted you access. You can handle all student accounts from your single third party account.