From your applicant account, you can manage all information that you will need to manage before you come to Take Flight, the first orientation, where you will set up your official OC network account. Information you can manage from the application account includes:
- Housing (application, deposit, and assignment)
- Financial Aid (viewing and accepting, declining, or reducing awards)
- Student Account Online (making payments, viewing bills, setting up payment plans, etc.)
- Third Party Access to Student Information (granting or changing access settings for a parent/guardian/other third party)
You must have already created an applicant account to access the applicant homepage shown below. Please see our instructions on how to Create an Applicant Account if you have not created one yet.
To pay your $250 enrollment deposit, please visit signmeup.oc.edu/enrollmentdeposit.
You must pay your enrollment deposit before you are able to do anything else with your account (apply for housing, manage student account online, etc.)
View Your Financial Aid
View Your Student Account Online
Apply For Housing
You are now eligible to apply for housing on campus. Please see our instructions on how to apply for housing.
Grant Third Party Access
Getting an OC Network Account, a Student ID, and an OC Email Account
- You will receive an email that allows you to set up your OC Network Account (which includes your OC email account) a few days before your Take Flight session.
- You will receive your Student ID Card during your Take Flight session.