This answer tells Google Group members how to edit their personal settings for their active Google Groups.
For these instructions, please log in to your Gmail account. If you do not know how to log in to your OC email account, please see our instructions on how to Access Google Apps.
Go to groups.google.com in your web browser.
- Click My Groups
Choose Group to Edit
- Locate the group you would like to edit settings for.
- You do not have to click on the group.
- Click Edit next to your current display name.
Enter Display Name
- Type in your new display name.
- If you would like your display name to link to your Google+ eagles.oc.edu profile, check this box.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- You can choose to leave the group if you would like.
Email Message Settings
- You have successfully edited your Google Group Email Message settings.