Use the following instructions to change owners or moderators for lists on lists.oc.edu
Go to lists.oc.edu
- Navigate to lists.oc.edu in your web browser
- Enter your lists.oc.edu email address (Probably OC email)
- Enter your lists.oc.edu password (Could be different than OC password)
- Click Login
Locate List to be Edited
- Click on the List of Lists tab
- Select the list you want to edit
- On the menu on the left side of your screen, click Admin
- If you have permission to change the owners or moderators, you will be able to edit the list.
- In the left-hand column, navigate to Admin < Edit List Config < List Definition
Add or Change Owner
- In the Owner section, you can add or replace owners. To replace an owner, delete the email address of a current owner and type the email address of the new owner.
- To add another owner, add an email address in the next space below the current owner.
- The Profile can either be privileged or normal. Privileged owners can add or change owners. Normal owners cannot.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Update to save your changes.
Add or Change List Moderators
- In the Moderators section, you can add or replace moderators. To replace a moderator, delete the email address of a current moderator and type the email address of the new moderator.
- To add another moderator add an email address in the next space below the current moderators.
- You can add the user's name and title to the name and private information sections.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Update to save your changes.