Use the following instructions to change owners or moderators for lists on lists.oc.edu
Go to lists.oc.edu
- Navigate to lists.oc.edu in your web browser
- Enter your lists.oc.edu email address (Probably OC email)
- Enter your lists.oc.edu password (Could be different than OC password)
- Click 'Login
Locate List to be Edited
- Click on the 'List of Lists' tab
- Select the list you want to edit
On the menu on the left side of your screen, click 'Admin'
If you have permission to change the owners or moderators, you will be able to edit the list.
In the left-hand column, navigate to Admin < Edit List Config < List Definition
- In the Owner section, you can add or replace owners. To replace an owner, delete the email address of a current owner and type the email address of the new owner.
- To add another owner, add an email address in the next space below the current owner.
- The Profile can either be privileged or normal. Privileged owners can add or change owners. Normal owners cannot.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Update" to save your changes.
- In the Moderators section, you can add or replace moderators. To replace a moderator, delete the email address of a current moderator and type the email address of the new moderator.
- To add another moderator add an email address in the next space below the current moderators.
- You can add the user's name and title to the name and private information sections.
4. Scroll down to the bottom and select "Update" to save your changes.