Use the following instructions to change owners or moderators for lists on lists.oc.edu
Log on to lists.oc.edu
- Navigate to lists.oc.edu
- Sign in using your full email address and password.
- Your password may not be the same as your network password. If you cannot remember it, click on the "Lost Password" link.
Find the list you want to edit
Your lists will be listed in the left-hand column. If you have permission to change the owners or moderators, an admin button will be beside the list. Click the Admin button to edit the list.
Add or change the owner
- In the Owner section, you can add or replace owners. To replace an owner, delete the email address of a current owner and type the email address of the new owner.
- To add another owner, add an email address in the next space below the current owner.
- The Profile can either be privileged or normal. Privileged owners can add or change owners. Normal owners cannot.
Add or Change List Moderators
- In the Moderators section, you can add or replace moderators. To replace a moderator, delete the email address of a current moderator and type the email address of the new moderator.
- To add another moderator add an email address in the next space below the current moderators.
- You can add the user's name and title to the name and private information sections.