You can create a new calendar in Gmail. For these instructions, please log in to your Gmail account. If you do not know how to log in to your OC email account, please see our instructions on how to Access Google Apps.
Go to 'My Calendars'
- Go to 'My calendars' and click the drop down button on the left.
- These are the calendars you currently have available.
- To create a new calendar, click the drop down button on the right.
- Click 'Create new calendar'
Basic Calendar Information
- Enter the name of the new calendar
- Enter a description of the new calendar.
- Enter the city you are located in (this is optional)
- Choose your country and time zone.
- Click 'Create Calendar' at either the top or bottom of the page. If you do not click 'Create Calendar', your changes will not be saved.