When Students withdraw from the University, several offices must take steps to complete the withdrawal.
Once a student notifies the registrar of their withdrawal, an automated email will be sent to members of each department to process the withdrawal. Click on the link in the email to start the process.
- Enter your OC Username and Password. If it is your first time logging in you may need to use your email address as your username (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Press Sign In
Assign Task and Review Student Information
- Click the Assign to Me button to take the task. Once one person in a group has assigned the task to themselves, others in the group will see a notification that the task is already assigned.
- Click "Next: Withdrawal Information" to review the withdrawal information
Review the withdrawal information and Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen. The Text of the button will differ based on your department.
Complete Departmental Actions
- Complete any departmental tasks. These tasks will differ based on department.
- Press Submit to complete the form.
Contact Support Central
- View Location
- View Hours
- Phone: 405-425-5555
- Email: email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.