Students have the ability to create student web pages using their student email address using Google Sites. See the instructions below to get your student web page up and running.
- Navigate to sites.google.com
- Click Create
- Choose sites format (New Sites is recommended)
Take the Tour
Read each dialog box and take the tour to get familiar with Google Sites. After reading each dialog box, click Next until your tour is complete.
- Go to the G Suite Learning Center
- Hover on Learn by Product
- Click Sites
- Click Get Started to see tips for the New Google Sites (recommended)
- Click Get Started (classic Sites) to see tips for using Classic Sites