Students have the ability to create student web pages using their student email address using Google Sites. See the instructions below to get your student web page up and running.
- Navigate to sites.google.com
- Click Create
- Choose sites format (New Sites is recommended)
Take the Tour
- Read each dialog box and take the tour to get familiar with Google Sites. After reading each dialog box, click Next until your tour is complete.
- Go to the G Suite Learning Center
- Hover on Learn by Product
- Click Sites
- Click Get Started to see tips for the New Google Sites (recommended)
- Click Get Started (classic Sites) to see tips for using Classic Sites