These instructions show you how to create a mailing list for your email. There are two ways to create a mailing list:
- Google Groups (preferred)
Lists.oc.edu is designed for large mailing lists of users who are off campus. Please contact Support Central if you believe you need to create a list using lists.oc.edu.
Go to lists.oc.edu
- Type lists.oc.edu into your web browser's search bar.
- In the top left corner of the web browser, click 'First login?'
- Enter your OC email address
- Click 'Request first password'
An email will be sent to the address you entered. Navigate to your OC email account to view the email.
If you do not know how to access your OC email account, please see our instructions on how to Access Google Apps.
Open Email Message
- Open the email sent to you from lists.oc.edu
- If you don't see it in your Inbox folder, check your Spam or Junk folder.
- Enter your password
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Click 'Submit'
You have successfully logged into lists.oc.edu for the first time.
- Enter your lists.oc.edu email address (Probably OC email)
- Enter your lists.oc.edu password (Could be different than OC password)
- Click 'Login'
Go to Create List Tab
- Click the 'Create List' tab at the top of the page.
Fill out List Form
- Fill out the form for your list. Your list request will then be processed.
Processing may take up to 2 business days. You will then receive an email detailing how to setup your list.