These instructions show you how to create a mailing list for your email. There are two ways to create a mailing list:
- Google Groups (preferred)
- Lists.oc.edu is designed for large mailing lists of users who are off campus. Please contact Support Central if you believe you need to create a list using lists.oc.edu.
Go to lists.oc.edu
- Type lists.oc.edu into your web browser's search bar.
First Time Log In
- In the top left corner of the web browser, click First login?
- Enter your OC email address
- Click Request first password
- An email will be sent to the address you entered. Navigate to your OC email account to view the email.
- If you do not know how to access your OC email account, please see our instructions on how to Access Google Apps.
Open Email Message
- Open the email sent to you from lists.oc.edu
- If you don't see it in your Inbox folder, check your Spam or Junk folder.
- Enter your password
- Re-enter your password to confirm
- Click Submit
- You have successfully logged into lists.oc.edu for the first time.
- Enter your lists.oc.edu email address (Probably OC email)
- Enter your lists.oc.edu password (Could be different than OC password)
- Click Login
Go to Create List Tab
- Click the Create List tab at the top of the page.
Fill out List Form
- Fill out the form for your list. Your list request will then be processed.
Processing may take up to 2 business days. You will then receive an email detailing how to setup your list.