These instructions tell you how to set up Outlook on your windows computer. If you do not have Outlook installed, please see our instructions on how to Install Microsoft Office.
On Windows 10, the process is the same but the interface may look a little different.
Google Apps Sync
Navigate to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gappssync in your web browser.
Download G Suite Sync
Click the Download G Suite Sync button in the top right corner.
Select Downloaded File
Click on the googleappssync...exe file in the downloads bar at the bottom of your screen.
Run the Program
Allow Program to Install
This may take several minutes.
You will be prompted to restart to use G Suite Sync. Restart your computer.
Launch User Sync
- Click on the Start menu
- In the G Suite Sync folder, select Set up a G Suite Sync User
Sign In to Google Account
- Enter your OC email address
- Click Continue
Log In to OC
- Enter your OC username
- Enter your OC password
- Click Log In
Select the account you would like to use.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Allow.
Enter G Suite Sync Again
Click the G Suite Sync icon in your system tray at the bottom of your screen.
Migrate Information to Outlook
- Don't check any of the boxes.
- Click 'Create profile'
Start Microsoft Outlook
- Click 'Start Microsoft Outlook'
- Make sure the right account is selected.
- Click OK
Click Accept to accept the terms and conditions.
Close Out of the Introduction
Let G Suite Sync Finish
- Let G Suite Sync finish syncing your information.
- Click Close when the syncing process is done. (You can open other windows and let this run in the background).