When you create an event in calendar, you can make it repeat over a period of time like once a week or every other Tuesday. By creating a repeating event, you can save yourself the time and effort it would take to create many separate events. Also, it's easy to change all events in the series at the same time.
Create an Event
- Click 'Create' in the top right corner of your screen.
- In the event creation box, check the box 'Repeat'
- In the pop-up window that appears, choose your desired settings.
- Confirm details are correct in the 'Summary' line
- Click 'Done'
Finish Customizing Event
- Under the 'Event Details' tab, finish customizing the details of your event.
Click the red 'Save' button at the top of your screen.