If you have not already, you will need to install Google Apps Sync on your Windows side. If you do not know how to install the program, please see our instructions on how to Set Up Outlook in Windows.
Run the Migration and Syncing Tool
- To find the application, search for 'Google' in the program search bar.
Google Apps Migration
- Select 'Google Apps Migration for Microsoft Outlook'
- You will open this a second time after you have run the full migration of your Inbox, Contacts, and Calendar events.
- Enter your OC email address
- Enter your OC password
- Click 'Continue'
Select "From PST File(s).."
- Select 'From PST File(s)...' in the drop down
- Click 'Next'
- Select 'Desktop'
- Select your user's folder
Locate PST Files
- Your PST Files will be with your other folders. It will be the document with the Outlook symbol in the top left hand corner, and your name printed underneath it.
- Select Open.
- You can only select one PST file at a time.
- This is the default location and name of PST files. If you have moved them elsewhere or renamed them then go ahead and select that location and file.
Migrate All Data
- Select 'Migrate all Data'
- Select 'Next'.
Select Data to Transfer
- Choose data to migrate.
- Click 'Migrate'
Wait for Migration to Complete
- Wait for the migration to complete. This could take several minutes.
- Click 'Ok'
Repeat if Necessary
- Select 'Start New Migration' to select more PST files, and follow the steps from above.
- If you do not have any more PST files, select 'Close'.