Install the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Navigate to the Google Toolbar Website to download the Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
Download Google Toolbar
- Click the blue Download Google Toolbar in the top right corner of your screen.
Configure Search Settings
- Check Set my home page to Google
- Click the Accept and Install button
Setting Google as your default search engine is optional and will not effect your download.
Run the Application
- Click Run
- Click Yes
- Click Change to Google
- Click Prevent programs...
- Click OK
These are the recommended settings.
- Close out and save all of your other windows. Then click Restart Now