- Open the Skype app and log in if prompted.
- In the left sidebar, click “Contacts.”
- Toward the top right corner of the window, click “Add Contact.”
- Type the SkypeID, email address, or name of the person you would like to add (you may need to get this information from the person in order to find her/him quickly).
- If the person’s profile displays in the search results, click the green “add contact” button to the right of her/his name.
- Type the person’s name, email address, or SkypeID into the search box at the top-left of the screen, under your Skype Name.
- Click Search Skype.
- In the search results, click the contact you want to add, and their profile information will display at the top of the screen.
- Click “Add to contacts.”