Use these instructions to install HP Printers on Non-OC Laptops running Windows 7
Download HP Printer Drivers
- Navigate to //judah.oc.edu/drivers/printer/uniflow/printer drivers.
- Select the Universal PCL6 printer driver (upd-pcl6-x64)
Run the Installer
Double-click the Install application to run it.
Use the Wizard to install
Click Yes to run the Wizard
Select Traditional Mode
- Select the radio button next to "Traditional Mode"
- Click Next.
Add the Printer
Click "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
Click "The printer that I want isn't listed"
Wait while printer installs
Wait while printer installs. This can take some time.
- Set as default printer, if desired
- Selet Finish.
- The Wizard dialog box may pop up when this is finished. If so, press Finish there as well.
Please sign in to leave a comment.