When you send email via Blackboard, you do NOT get a copy of the sent message in your sent messages folder. Many people desire to have a copy of the sent item for posterity.
You will need an OC course in “mySections” of myOC (this is the mySections found in QuickLinks in myOC, not the Sections link in the navigation of myOC) and Microsoft Excel.
Create Email Group
Download Course Roster from “mySections” (in myOC)
- In the QuickLinks pane of myOC, click the mySections link
- In your list of courses, in the Course Title column, click the link to the course for which you want a roster.
- On the roster page, just below your photo and course information, click the button that says Click here to view this page as a spreadsheet. This downloads a file to your Downloads folder named wwiz_asp. [see it]
Open the Downloaded File in Excel
- Rename the file and put .xls on the end (if prompted, choose to add the .xls extension).
- Once, renamed, open the file in Excel. [see it]