- Go to drive.google.com.
- Login with your OC email account if you are not already logged in.
To upload a collection of files:
- Click the “New” button, and select “Folder” from the drop-down menu.
- Name the folder whatever you would like, and click “Create”.
- With the new folder created, double-click on it to enter.
- To add files to this folder, either use the “New” button and select “File Upload” or drag-and-drop your files from your computer into your internet browser window.
To upload a single file:
- Click the “New” button, and select “File Upload” from the drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the location of your file and click “Choose”
- OR drag-and-drop the file into your internet browser window.
To transfer ownership:
Open the file or folder in Google Drive.
Click on the share icon at the top right.
Type in the name or email address of the person you wish to transfer the ownership to.
Click on their name when it pops up.
Make the person an Editor.
Click on the share icon again.
Click on where it says Editor for the other person.
Click Make owner on the drop down list.
Click yes when you’re asked to confirm.