You can use the OC Signup App to allow people to signup for appointments or other events with particular time slots. Follow the instructions below to learn how to use this application.
Open https://apps.oc.edu/signup in your web browser.
Create New Signup
Click Create new Signup
Fill Out Form
- Enter a Name for the Signups
- Check this if you want to allow people to select more than one time slot
- Enter a brief description of what people are signing up for
- Optional: if people need to sign up for more than one field/item, add them here
- Choose how far in advance people need to select a time slot
- Recommended: type your email address here to receive a notification when someone completes the signup form (separate emails with a comma)
- Type usernames of those you would like to give administrative privileges to (like admin assistants or secretaries; separate usernames with a comma)
- This will be filled in automatically
- Click Create
Editing Signup Page
- Use the drop downs to add appointment dates and times
- Type in a location or a topic for people to sign up for
- Type how many people can sign up for this time-slot
- Click Submit
Repeat the above steps for each time slot. Once you have created the second time slot, the app is able to adjust the selected time of the subsequent slots by the same timespan between slot one and two; this can help speed up the creation of slots if you are creating them one right after another. As you create time slots, they will appear on your screen.
Modify/Delete Time Slots
To edit or delete a time slot, click the Edit or Destroy buttons next to the time slot.
Post Signup Sheet
Click Signup next to the signup you would like to share.
Copy the URL from the webpage that appears and paste it into an email or another location for sharing. (not pictured)
Click Show appointments
Time slots that are filled will have the person's name, email, ID number and the option to delete the time slot.
To delete the signup, go to the signups list and click Destroy