These instructions will help you connect to Servers or Network folders automatically when you login to your computer.
Connect to Server
Connect to the server containing the folder you would like to map. For this example we will be connecting to the software server.
- Click the start button in the lower left corner
- Type in the server address (this example will use the software server)
- Click the server to connect (alternatively you can press the Enter key on your keyboard)
Map as Drive
- Click on the folder you would like to Map
- Click the Home tab
- Click Easy Access
- Click Map as Drive
Configure Mapped Drive
- Choose the letter for the connection and the folder you want to connect to. (Many departments map their shared folders with the same letter. Please pick that letter here)
- Make sure the Reconnect at sign-in box is checked
- Click Finish
When you click Finish, the folder will open automatically. It is safe to close this window.
You can now see your mapped network drive from the file explorer under Network Locations.
Contact Support Central
- View Location
- View Hours
- Phone: 405-425-5555
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.