The guest network is available for visitors to the OC campus who do not have active MyOC accounts. Please note that OC Guest accounts will be active for three days. If guests are on campus for more than three days they will need to repeat the registration process.
- Navigate to the network settings of your device
- Select the "OCguest" network and connect to it. Your device may prompt you to trust a network certificate. If so, click "connect"
- A registration screen should appear.
Provide some general registration information.
- Enter your Name
- Enter your Mobile phone number
- Enter your Email Address
- Click Register.
Wait For Code
- A code will be sent to both your mobile number and email.
- Once you have received the code, click Sign In.
- Enter the Email address you used to register as your Username.
- Enter the code that was sent to you as your password.
- Accept the Terms
- Click Log In
You should now be connected to the OCguest network. Your registration will be valid for 3 days.
Contact Support Central
- View Location
- View Hours
- Phone: 405-425-5555
Please sign in to leave a comment.