Oklahoma Christian requires authentication to connect to the campus wireless network. Follow the instructions below to connect to the campus wifi (OCnet) using Windows 10.
- Click on the wireless icon in the bottom system tray.
- Select OCnet from the list of available networks.
- Make sure the checkbox next to Connect Automatically is checked.
- Click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your OC username (user.name) and password.
- Open Network & Internet Settings
- Select Wi-Fi from the Network & Internet menu
- Select Manage known networks
If the eaglesnet network is listed, select the network and then click Forget.
If you are unable to Forget eaglesnet because it is managed by your network administrator, you may skip this step. The eaglesnet network will be removed automatically in the coming days.