You can access the OC network from off Campus through a VPN connection. This page provides instructions for using your VPN connection in Windows 8 and 8.1. If you have not already set up a VPN connection to OC, please see our instructions for setting up a VPN connection in Windows 8 and 8.1.
Open the Networks Window
- Click on the network icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select your OC VPN connection.
- Click Connect
- Enter your OC username and password.
- Click OK
Success! You Are Connected.
- Your OC VPN connection should say Connected
When you are finished using the VPN connection, you may disconnect.
- Click on the Network icon in the System Tray (bottom-right corner of your screen).
- Click on the OC VPN connection.
- Click Disconnect