These are the instructions for installing the SMART Board software on Windows
This program is only available for certain users due to licensing agreements. If you do not have access and believe you should have access to this program, please contact Support Central.
Connect to the server.
- Click on the Start Menu
- Type in \\software.oc.edu\dist\smartboard in the search bar
- Click the SMARTBoard Folder
Open Windows Folder
- Double click the Windows Folder
Open Installer File
- Double click the smart16-1-web file to begin the software installation.
- Click "Next"
Enter the License Key
- Select Enter Key
Connect to the server (Repeat First Step)
Open the License
- Double click License
Copy the serial number
- Highlight the Serial Number in the text file
- Right-click on the highlighted text and select "Copy"
Paste the serial number
- Click on the box that says "Product Key"
- Right-Click and select "Paste"
- If the product key has been copied correctly, you will see 2 green checkmarks with confirmation text. (Shown above)
Finish Installing the software
- Click Install
Allow the program to install
This could take several minutes.
Close the Installer
- Click Finish