These instructions will show you how to install Adobe Acrobat Pro 20 on your Mac.
This program is only available for certain users due to licensing agreements. If you do not have access and believe you should have access to this program, please contact Support Central.
Before you install AdobeAcrobat Pro 20 for Mac, you must first install Sassafras. If you do not know how to install Sassafras, please see our instructions on how to Install Sassafras on Mac.
Connect to Server
If you do not know how to connect to the server, please see our instructions on how to Connect to a Server in Mac OS.
- Type smb://software.oc.edu/dist/Adobe/Acrobat/20Pro/Mac
- Click Connect
Locate Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020
In the Mac Finder window, double click on the Acrobat_2020_Web_WWMUI.dmg file to open it
Open the Installer
Double Click on the Acrobat 2020 installer
Open the Install Package
Double click on the install package to run the installer
Click the Continue button to determine if the software can be installed
Click Continue on the Welcome screen
Click Continue on the Important Information screen
Provide a Serial Number
- Go to smb://software.oc.edu/dist/Adobe/Acrobat/20Pro/license.txt
- Copy the Mac License Key
- Check the I have a serial number box
- Paste the License Key into the Serial Number field
- Click the Continue button
- Click the Install button and wait for installation to finish
- Once the installation has finished, click the finish button