Before you can release or delete a print job in your print queue, it must first be sent to your print queue. To send a job to your print queue, you can click the "Print" button in any application (if you have the print drivers installed) or you can upload your print job to the student printers website.
Send File to Print Queue
You will print your document like you normally would in a program. Follow the direction below to send your document to the printer of your choice using the web interface:
Log on to the Web Release Interface
- Enter your OC username and password
- Click Login
- Select the printer you would like your document to print to
- Click Next
You do not have to be in the same building as the printer to print to it.
The printer/copier you select needs to match the printer driver you used to send the job to your print queue.
Choose Print Job
- Select your document in the queue that you would like to be printed (the row will highlight)
- Select from the 5 choices at the bottom of the page:
- Logout - logs you out of the queue without printing or deleting any documents
- Back - Take you back to the screen where you can choose a printer
- Delete - Deletes the selected document without sending it to a printer
- Print - Prints the document to your selected printer while leaving the document in the queue for at least 48 hours
- Print and Del - Prints the document and deletes it from your print queue