Employees having trouble with Parallels license expiration can deactivate and then re-activate Parallels to renew the license.
- If the error message appears, click Close.
If the sign-in window appears, click on Business Edition
Obtain License Key
- Click Command-K to open the Connect to Server Dialog box.
- Type smb://software.oc.edu/dist/parallels in the Server Address field.
- Click Connect
- Navigate to the 15 folder
- Open the license.txt file.
- Copy the license key from the text file.
Enter Activation Key
- Paste the licence key into the activation window
- Click Activate