Employees having trouble with Parallels license expiration can deactivate and then re-activate Parallels to renew the license.
- When the error message appears, click Close.
Obtain License Key
- Click Command-K to open the Connect to Server Dialog box.
- Type smb://software.oc.edu/dist/parallels in the Server Address field.
- Click Connect
- Navigate to the 12 folder
- Open the license.txt file.
Enter Activation Key
- Copy the license key from the text file.
- From the Parallels Desktop menu, select Account & License.
- Paste the licence key into the activation window (a green arrow should appear beside the box)
- Click Activate