Follow the instructions below to view camera footage for WiseNet Wave Cameras.
Users with access to view camera footage with Wisenet Wave will receive an email with invitation to create an account. Click the Create Account button and then follow the on-screen instructions to create your account.
- Navigate to https://sync.wavevms.com/
- Click Log In in the header
- Enter your OC email address and the password you chose when you created your WiseNet account.
- Click Log In.
- Click on the View tab.
- Search for the Camera View you need.
- Select the desired view
- Use the slider to scroll through video footage.
- Navigate to https://wavevms.com/download/#download_SW
- Click Download
- Select your operating system (Mac or Windows)
- Select the Client Only
- Enter the Required information and then Select Download.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin installation. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete.
- Press the connection button at the top to log in.
- Enter your email address and the password you selected.
- Click Log in.
- If needed, search for the camera view you need.
- Double-click on the view(s) you'd like to see
- Click on the Calendar icon to search for footage by date and time.
- You can click on the double arrow to adjust the speed. (You can speed it up to 16X)
Wave has some additional information here: https://support.hanwhasecurity.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013449188