This answer assumes you are adding a hyperlink to an item in Blackboard. This answer contains the following steps:
Change Edit Mode to On
- Locate the edit mode switch in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click it to switch to ON
Choose Item Location
Access a content area, learning module, lesson plan, or folder.
- On the action bar, point to Build Content to access the drop-down list.
- Click Item.
- Name the Item
- In the text box of the item, type the text that you want to make into a clickable link. For example, Click here for link.
- Highlight the text you want to become clickable by clicking and dragging over the text.
- Click the hyperlink icon (chain link)