- Go to your Blackboard course.
- If it has not been already, upload the document/powerpoint to your course.
- Wait for a little while and refresh the page until you see an icon next to the name of your document/powerpoint like this:
- Click on the icon.
- Check the Accessibility Score for your document/powerpoint in the top right corner.
- If it is not already 90% or higher, use the arrow buttons at the top to see what improvements need to be made to the document/powerpoint (the issues will be highlighted below).
- If it is present (when there is more than one type of improvement that needs to be made), click the All issues button in the top right to see what other improvements need to be made.
- Once you have corrected the original document/powerpoint, re-upload it by either dragging and dropping it in the specified area or clicking the Browse button and finding it on your computer.
- Repeat steps 3-8 until your document/powerpoint has a high accessibility score.
Contact the North Institute