Getting Set Up
- Navigate to blackboard and open up the course you intend to set up Quickly with.
- Open the Course and click the plus sign at the top of your course menu and select tool link.
- Click 'Type' and navigate the drop-down menu to select 'Qwickly Attendance tools"
- Set the name to something relevant ( eg. Attendance, Roll Call etc) and hit submit.
Make sure you check the box that says "Available to Users"
After Getting Set Up
- Change settings as needed. Pay special attention to the Grade Center integration settings. When you are done, click "submit" and then close the browser tab.
Note: If you want a single column for attendance in your grade center, select "Total Points" and enter the number of points you want it to be worth.
2. When you are ready to take attendance, click "attendance" above "course management" again and choose your method!