Follow the instructions below to put your name on the waitlist for a course that is full.
Log in to MyOC
Please log into MyOC on a desktop computer for these instructions. For more information, please see our instructions on how to Log into MyOC.
Open Web Registration
- On MyOC (http://my.oc.edu) click on myOC at the top.
- Click Services
- Type student planning in the search bar
- Click Search
- Click Student Planning from the Registrar section
Go to Plan & Schedule
Click Go to Plan & Schedule on the right
Course Searching & Adding to Your Plan
The Plan & Schedule page will open.
Search for a course in the top right and press enter:
- Use filters to narrow your search
- Click Add Course to Plan to add a specific course to your degree plan
- Select a term to add the course to
- Click Add Course to Plan
Select Your Class Sections
When you have finished selecting courses and wish to register, go back to Go Plan & Schedule and follow the steps below.
- Click View Other Sections to view all sections of a given course.
- Click the section that best fits your schedule.
- Click Add Section to add that section to your calendar.
If a class has 0 seats Available, a notification will say This section has a waitlist. You will have to add your name to the waitlist and will not be able to Register for that course until a seat becomes available.
The Registration Results screen should appear confirming that you are on the waitlist for the course.