If you have previously added your name to a waitlist for a course, you will receive an email from the Registrar's office letting you know when a seat is available. Once you receive the email, follow the instructions below.
Log in to MyOC
Please log into MyOC on a desktop computer for these instructions. For more information, please see our instructions on how to Log into MyOC.
Open Web Registration
- On MyOC (http://my.oc.edu) click on myOC at the top.
- Click Services
- Type student planning in the search bar
- Click Search
- Click Student Planning from the Registrar section
Go to Plan & Schedule
Click Go to Plan & Schedule on the right
View & Register for Previously Waitlisted Sections
Do the following to register for sections previously added to your waitlist:
- Click Register to register for just the section OR
- Click Register Now to register for all added sections
You will immediately know if your registration was or was not successful.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's office at (405) 425-5200 to resolve the issue.