On MyOC, you can search through all of the classes that are being offered for the next available semester. Follow the steps below:
Log in to MyOC
Please log into MyOC on a desktop computer for these instructions. For more information, please see our instructions on how to Log into MyOC.
Open Web Registration
- On MyOC (http://my.oc.edu) click on myOC at the top.
- Click Services
- Type student planning in the search bar
- Click Search
- Click Student Planning from the Registrar section
Go to Plan & Schedule
Click Go to Plan & Schedule on the right
Course Searching & Adding to Your Plan
The Plan & Schedule page will open.
Search for a course in the top right and press enter:
- Use filters to narrow your search
- Click Add Course to Plan to add a specific course to your degree plan
- Select a term to add the course to
- Click Add Course to Plan
Select Your Class Sections
When you have finished selecting courses and wish to register, go back to Go Plan & Schedule and follow the steps below.
- Click View Other Sections to view all sections of a given course.
- Click the section that best fits your schedule.
- Click Add Section to add that section to your calendar.
At this point, all of the classes you have selected and submitted have been added to your schedule. You are NOT registered for them yet. You can, however, safely close the window. To register for your preferred sections, please see our answer on how to Register for Previously Selected Sections.