Follow the instructions below to enroll in your classes.
Log in to MyOC
Please log into MyOC on a desktop computer for these instructions. For more information, please see our instructions on how to Log into MyOC.
Open Web Registration
- On MyOC (http://my.oc.edu) click on myOC at the top.
- Click Services
- Type student planning in the search bar
- Click Search
- Click Student Planning from the Registrar section
Go to Plan & Schedule
Click Go to Plan & Schedule on the right
Course Searching & Registration
The Plan & Schedule page will open.
Search for a course in the top right and press enter:
- Use filters to narrow your search
- Click Add Course to Plan to add a specific course to your degree plan
- Select a term to add the course to
- Click Add Course to Plan
Register for Selected Sections
When you have finished selecting courses and wish to register, go back to Go Plan & Schedule and follow the steps below.
- Click View Other Sections to view all sections of a given course.
- Click the section that best fits your schedule.
- Click Add Section to add that section to your calendar.
After adding sections to your calendar, do the following to register for those sections:
- Click Register to register for just the section OR
- Click Register Now to register for all added sections
You will immediately know if your registration was or was not successful.
Some sections may be full. You may need to select a different section if your registration was unsuccessful.
If you are unsure why your class registration was unsuccessful, please contact the Registrar's office at (405) 425-5200 to resolve the issue.