Certain programs require pop-up windows to be enabled in your internet browser. To enable pop-ups, choose your web browser and follow the instructions.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the settings page
Control Content Settings
- Under Privacy and Security...
- click Content Settings
Locate Pop-ups Settings
- Scroll down to find Popups
- To allow popups, make sure the switch is blue and to the right.
- To block popups on specific websites, add websites here.
- To always allow popups on specific websites, add websites here.
You have successfully enabled popups in Google Chrome.
- Go to the Security tab
- Check the box to Block pop-up windows (uncheck the box to allow pop-ups windows)
You have successfully configured pop-up windows in Safari.
Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
- Click the Privacy tab
- Uncheck the box Turn on Pop-up Blocker
- Click Apply
Allow Certain Sites (optional)
If you would like to leave pop-up blocker on, but allow certain sites:
- Leave the pop-up blocker box checked.
- Click Settings
- Type the address of the website you would like to allow. (Ex. colleague.oc.edu)
- Click Add
- Click Close
- Click OK
You have successfully enabled pop-ups in Internet Explorer.
You have successfully configured pop-up windows in Firefox.