An "internet cache" or "web cache" is a function that temporarily stores files that you have accessed on the internet. These files are stored on your hard drive.
Choose your browser below and follow the instructions to clear your cache.
- Click on "Safari" in the menu bar at the top left.
- Select "Clear History..." from the drop-down menu.
- Select "all history" from the clear drop-down menu.
- Click Clear Hisotry
"Delete browsing history..."
- Click on the cog icon at the top-right corner to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Select "Safety" to expand a menu.
- Select "Delete browsing history..."
Select Which Part(s) to Delete
- Make sure that only "Temporary Internet files and website files" and "Cookies and website data" are checked.
- Click "Delete."
"Clear Browsing Data..."
- Open your browser toolbar (icon with 3 stacked dots in the top right-hand corner of your browser window).
- Select "More Tools" to expand a menu.
- Select "Clear Browsing Data..."
Select Which Data to Clear
- Make sure that "Cookies and other site and plug in data" is checked.
- Make sure that "Cached images and files" is checked.
- Select "the beginning of time" for your time period.
- Click "Clear browsing data."
- Click on the icon with the three horizontal lines to open your Firefox menu.
- Select "Preferences.'
- Select the Privacy & Security
- Select the Clear Data.
- Check the Cookies and Site Data box.
- Check the Cached Web Content box.
- Press Clear.