Federal guidelines require that all videos posted to Learning Management Systems be closed captioned for accessibility. Student workers are helping instructors by adding the closed captions to their video lectures. Follow the instructions below to complete the process.
- Click on the link in the ticket or email to open the video.
- Click on the icon with the three horizontal lines.
- In the menu that appears select Download Recording.
Upload Video to YouTube Studio
In a Guest or Incongnito Window of your web browser:
- Navigate to studio.youtube.com
- Log in with the username cc.lecture. Call Support Central at 405-425-5555 for the password for the account.
- If it's not selected already, click "Dashboard"
- Click Upload Video.
- Rename the downloaded file to the name of the professor, followed by the course number, followed by the date.
- Drag the .mp4 file over to the upload screen
- Scroll down to the Audience section.
- Select "No, it's not made for kids.
Click Next on the Video Elements screen.
- Click Unlisted on the Visibility section.
- Click Save.