Federal guidelines require that all videos posted to Learning Management Systems be closed captioned for accessibility. Student workers are helping instructors by adding the closed captions to their video lectures. Follow the instructions below to complete the process.
Find Videos That Need Closed Captioning
In a Guest or Incognito Window of your web browser:
- Navigate to docs.google.com
- Log in with the username cc.lecture. Call Support Central at 405-425-5555 fro the password for the account.
- Open the file called "Closed Captioning Tracking."
- A list of videos that are available will appear. Choose the next available video in the list and put your name in the "Checked Out By:" field to let others know that you are working on this video.
Find Video On YouTube Studio
In a new browser tab in the same window as above:
- Navigate to studio.youtube.com
- If prompted, log in with the username cc.lecture.
- Click Videos.
- Click on the picture of the video you want to upload
Questions? If you have any questions, call 405-425-5555 during regular office hours or text your supervisor.