Make sure your Browser is up to date.
For instructions, follow this link: Updating Firefox
Open Firefox Settings
- Click the settings hamburger in the upper right corner
- Click Options
Privacy & Security
- Choose Privacy & Security
- In the Enhanced Tracking Protection section, select the radio button next to either...
- Standard (this is the easiest option to enable third-party cookies, while still blocking other unwanted things, but is less flexible, so go with this option if you are unsure which to choose)
- or Custom (if you go with this option, make sure the checkbox next to Cookies is unchecked)
Note: If you want to unblock trusted websites, click here for instructions.