Use these instructions to record recitals in the Adams Recital Hall.
If another user is logged on to the computer you will not be able to log into File Stream. Please restart the computer if you see someone else's username.
Set Up Google File Stream
Google Drive FileStream should already be installed on the computer. If the file stream logo is not in the top bar, you'll need to launch it.
- Launch Finder
- Select Applications
- Find Google Drive File Stream and double-click on it to launch it.
- Enter your OC Email address on the Google Sign In screen.
- Press Next.
- On the OC Login Page, enter your OC username and Password.
- Press Log In.
Check Google File Stream Login
- Click on the Google File Stream logo in the Top Menu bar of the Mac Operating System.
- Make sure your name and email appear.
Set Up Recording
Select Capture Location
- Launch Black Magic Media Express
- Turn on small TV in cabinet and adjust the camera to appropriate spot for recording needs
- When Black Magic opens, click on the Media Express menu and select "Preferences."
- Click the Browse button to select the capture location for audio and video
- Navigate to the Recital Recorsing Uploads folder on Google Drive
- Close the Preferences Window.
- Click the Log and Capture tab to the left of the payback tab. You should see a preview for the video and audio
- Fill out Description field
- Click the plus button to the right of the descrption field to set the Name field. (This will be the name of the file.)
- Click the Capture button to start recording. It will turn red to indicate that the recording has started.
- When the recording is finished, click the Capture button again to stop recording.
- Once the file is uploaded to Google File Stream, quit the Black Magic program and log out of the computer.