Create a checklist for students at the beginning of end of each module, use the following steps to add checkboxes to your unordered list.
1. In your Blackboard course (original course view only), go to Course Content.
2. Select Build Content. Choose your content type (folder selected below).
3. Select the HTML Icon (<>)
4. Paste the following code into the HTML code view box. Add additional boxes as needed.
<input type="checkbox">Item 1<br />
<input type="checkbox">Item 2<br />
<input type="checkbox">Item 3<br />
<input type="checkbox">Item 4<br />
5. Change the Items to your desired list items. Select Update.
6. Select Submit to save and view checkboxes in your content type (folder pictured here).