1. Open the OneDrive website.
2. Once open and logged in select the upload button.
3. Select 'Files'
4. Browse your computer and choose the files you wish to upload
5. Once the file is uploaded, navigate to the file and open it
6. Select the ‘More’ Button in the upper right corner (three dots)
7. Go to ‘Embed’
8. Adjust the embed settings to your preference
9. Copy the embed code.
10. Navigate to BlackBoard
11. Open the Course you wish to embed the document in to
12. Open the location in the course you wish to embed the course into
13. Select ‘Build Content’ and choose ‘Item’
14. Name the document to your liking
15. Select the embed Icon
16. Paste the embed code into the ‘Source code’ box and click save
17. Click submit, you’re document is now successfully embedded into BlackBoard.