Please note that the following steps include the exporting and importing of any Tests and their associated Pools. If the test you are copying (exporting/importing) does not have any Pools associated with it then please disregard those steps.
Make sure you are in the course you want to export your test FROM.
Tests, Surveys, and Pools
- Under Course Management, go to the Control Panel on the left side of your screen.
- Click Course Tools.
- Click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
You can get to this location from the Control Panel or by clicking Tests, Surveys, and Pools next to the course title.
- Choose the quiz/test you would like to use.
- Click the down arrows next to the selected quiz/test.
- Click Export
- Rename the file if you would like.
- Choose save location.
- Click Save
- Navigate to the course you want to import the test/pool to.
- Go to Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
9. Click Tests.
10. Click Import Test.
11. Click Browse My Computer.
12. Select the file you recently exported to your computer.
13. Click Submit.