This answer shows you how to create a new content folder. All folders showing on the menu must have an index page.
This program is only available for certain users due to licensing agreements. If you do not have access and believe you should have access to this program, please contact Support Central.
- Right click on the parent folder in which the new folder will reside. (You can choose to double-click instead)
- Click New
- Click Folder
In the properties window, fill in the following:
- Title - Enter the desired name for the folder (use full names instead of acronyms or abbreviations). Note: this text will show on the navigation menu if Show on Menu is checked.
- Name (URL) - It will be automatically filled in after selecting the field. To change the URL, keep it short, only use lowercase, use a hyphen to separate words, and DO NOT use spaces in between words.
- Sort Order - Enter a numeric value to organize the order of folders showing on the menu. Note: the first item starts at 0.
- Show on Menu - Check the box if the folder should be on the menu.
- Allowed File Extensions - Leave blank to allow any type of files to be uploaded to the folder. Alternatively, you enter *.extension to allow only certain file types (e.g., *.jpg, *.docx, *.xlsx, etc.)
- Save - Click Save when you have finished editing your folder properties.