This program is only available for certain users due to licensing agreements. If you do not have access and believe you should have access to this program, please contact Support Central.
A contentlet can be removed from a page and can be reused on other pages.
Locate Desired Page
Using the menu on the left hand side, locate the page you would like to add content to. Double-click on the page.
Lock for Editing
On the left-hand side, click Lock for Editing.
Locate Where to Add Content
The web page may have several areas where you are able to add content. Click any of the Add Content buttons to add content to that part of the page.
- Once you have located where to add content, click the Add Content button.
- Click New Content from the resulting menu.
- In the Title field, enter the department acronyms, the content name, summary, or topic, and your username.
- Click the Select Folder drop-down menu and choose the folder that the page resides in.
- In the Body text area, type in the text that will be displayed on the page. NOTE: Do NOT use edit colors, font family, or font size. Do NOT copy and paste from a rich text editor (Microsoft Word) or from the web.
Click Save to save now and publish later or click Save / Publish to save and publish now.
NOTE: Save/Publish will make the content visible as soon as the page is published.
Click Release Lock to allow others to edit the web page.