These steps create a link to an internal page, external page, or document. The link will show on the navigation menu.
This program is only available for certain users due to licensing agreements. If you do not have access and believe you should have access to this program, please contact Support Central.
- Right click on the parent folder in which the new folder will reside. (You can choose to double-click instead)
- Click New
- Click Menu Link
- Title - Enter the desired name for the link. Use full names instead of acronyms or abbreviations. Note: Text will show on menu.
- Type - Choose the desired option. If Internal Link is selected, click Browse... to locate and select the desired page/document.
- Type cont. - If External Link is selected, click the first drop-down menu and select the desired option. Then, enter the URL in the field next to the drop-down menu.
- Target - Choose the desired option in which the linked page should open. Note: New Window is recommended for external links.
- Sort Order - Enter a number to sort the position of the link on the menu.
- Show on Menu - Check to show the link on the menu.
- Click Save