This program is only available for certain users due to licensing agreements. If you do not have access and believe you should have access to this program, please contact Support Central.
When editing a reused contentlet, the changes made will affect the original as well as all reused contentlets.
Locate Desired Page
Using the menu on the left hand side, locate the page you would like to add content to. Double-click on the page.
Lock for Editing
On the left-hand side, click Lock for Editing.
Locate Where to Add Content
The web page may have several areas where you are able to add content. Click any of the Add Content buttons to add content to that part of the page.
- Click Add Content
- Click Reuse Content from the resulting menu.
Search for Content
To search for content, fill out one or more of the following fields.
- Title - Enter a part of or whole title of the contentlet.
- Select Folder - Click to choose the folder that may contain the contentlet.
- Body - If desired, insert word(s) that exist in the body of the content.
- Click Search
Select Desired Contentlet
- Click Select next to the content title you would like to add. After clicking Select, you will be redirected to the web page where the content will have been added.
- Click Next to scroll through your search results.
Click Release Lock to allow others to edit the web page.