Plug in the Projector
Make sure the projector is turned on, and then plug the projector cable into a video port on your computer. This may require an adapter.
Search for "projector"
- In the search bar in the bottom-left corner of your screen, type projector
- Click Project to second screen
Select how you want your desktop to be displayed:
- PC Screen Only (This shows your desktop ONLY on your computer screen.)
- Duplicate (This shows your desktop on both your computer screen AND a second screen (i.e. projector).)
- Extend (This extends your desktop from your computer screen to a second screen (i.e. projector, second monitor).)
- Second Screen Only (This shows your desktop ONLY on a second screen (i.e. projector).)