Compute Sticks can be found on several displays across campus. Use these instructions to display your computer screen using AirServer on a Compute Stick.
Make sure the TV is on the input with AirServer available. You should see the AirServer icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Press the Windows Key + K on your keyboard to bring up a sidepanel on your computer with connection options.
- Select your AirServer from the list. The name of the AirServer should be in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. In this case, it's Support Central.
The connection will say "Connected" in the list once you've connected.
You can click on "Change Projection Mode" to choose how you wan to project
- Disconnect will disconnect your PC from the display and will stop projecting
- Duplicate will show the same thing on the display as your computer screen
- Extend will allow you to see your desktop across multiple screens. When you have displays extended, you can move items between the two screens.
- Second screen only will make your laptop screen go black with the content displayed only on the external display.
When you are ready to stop displaying your computer content on the external display press the Windows Button and the K key again and select Disconnect.