Compute Sticks can be found on several displays across campus. Use these instructions to display your computer screen using AirServer on a Compute Stick.
This instructions are for Mac computers. Click here for Windows instructions.
Make sure the TV is on the input with AirServer available. You should see the AirServer icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Launch System Preferences
- Select Displays from the System Preferences menu
- In the Airplay Display dropdown, select the name of the device you want to connect to. The name of the device should be in the bottom right-hand corner of the display. In this case, it is Support Central.
- Make sure the checkbox is checked next to "Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available"
If you don't see the display you want in your list of mirroring options, Disconnect from wireless and then re-connect and try to connect again.
If prompted for a code, the code should appear on the screen you're trying to connect to. Enter the code from the external display and press OK.
When you are ready to stop displaying your computer content on the external display:
- Click on the displays icon in your taskbar at the top of the screen by the clock.
- Select Turn AirPlay Off.